From:   Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
To:     "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Cc:     "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date:   03/09/2015 08:07 AM
Subject:        Re: COGA call

I will attend.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

"lisa.seeman" ---03/09/2015 07:53:52 AM---Can you shoot me an email if you
can attend the call? It does not look like we have quorum

From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date: 03/09/2015 07:53 AM
Subject: COGA call

Can you shoot me an email if you can attend the call?

It does not look like we have quorum

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:19:32 +0200 Debra Ruh<debra@ruhglobal.com>
wrote ----
Lisa and team,  I can not attend today because of travel to Boston.  I am
working on the 2nd draft of the Down syndrome techniques.  Special thanks
to Richard for his advice and comments about initial draft.  Hope you all
have a great cal and wonderful week.  Debra

Debra Ruh
Ruh Global Communications
Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
G3ict EmployAbilty & Technology Chair
(804) 749-3565 (o)
(804) 986-4500 (c)
Debra@RuhGlobal.com
www.RuhGlobal.com

Follow Me on Twitter; LinkedIn; Facebook; Pinterest; Tumblr; G+; Instagram
; Medium; and Klout

Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media”
http://ow.ly/kxglR

My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations
Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.