Re: COGA call

I will attend.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

From: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Date: 03/09/2015 07:53 AM
Subject: COGA call

Can you shoot me an email if you can attend the call?

It does not look like we have quorum

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:19:32 +0200 Debra Ruh<debra@ruhglobal.com>
wrote ----
 Lisa and team,  I can not attend today because of travel to Boston.  I am
 working on the 2nd draft of the Down syndrome techniques.  Special thanks
 to Richard for his advice and comments about initial draft.  Hope you all
 have a great cal and wonderful week.  Debra

 Debra Ruh
 Ruh Global Communications
 Global Accessibility and Disability Inclusion Strategist
 G3ict EmployAbilty & Technology Chair
 (804) 749-3565 (o)
 (804) 986-4500 (c)
 Debra@RuhGlobal.com
 www.RuhGlobal.com

 Follow Me on Twitter; LinkedIn; Facebook; Pinterest; Tumblr; G+; Instagram
 ; Medium; and Klout

 Proud to announce my book “Find Your Voice using Social Media”
 http://ow.ly/kxglR

 My 2nd book "Uncovering Hidden Human Capital: How Leading Corporations
 Leverage Multiple Abilities in Their Workforce" will be published in 2015.