citations and references (yet again....)

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 15:52:15 +0200
To: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Cc: "Michael Cooper" <cooper@w3.org>, "Rochford, John" <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Hi Folks
I was speaking to Ayelet about how she is doing the citations and references for the user research module and it seems she is using a script notation.
The issue with this is we should be using a comon notation for all our documents so that refrences do not have to be redone in each document

Michael, is this something we should be discussing on the call tomorrow?

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter