Re: issue papers

From: lisa.seeman <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 22:01:39 +0300
To: Rochford <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Cc: "public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org" <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
As discussed on the call , it is being ported to github by Michael as soon as he has time

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects
LinkedIn, Twitter

---- On Wed, 01 Apr 2015 21:53:19 +0300  Rochford&lt;john.rochford@umassmed.edu&gt; wrote ----

  Hi Lisa,

 You and I recently had a discussion about the presentation of our issue papers. I said I thought they were linked to their versions in the email archives. You said you thought they had been converted to standard/official formats.

 I just had reason to check. It turns out it’s a mixture of both. The Wiki refers to this page: https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Gap_Analysis_Issue_Papers. Its first few links are to the issue papers in the email archives. The rest are to issue papers in standard/official formats. It appears none are in GitHub.

 What should be done, or can I do, to make their presentations standard/official?

 John

 John Rochford
 UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
 Director, INDEX Program
 Instructor, Family Medicine &amp; Community Health
 www.DisabilityInfo.org
 Twitter: @ClearHelper