From: lisa.seeman [mailto:lisa.seeman@zoho.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 3:28 PM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf
Subject: draft methodology

Hi

I made a draft for methodology for the gap analysis

https://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/cognitive-a11y-tf/wiki/Methodology_for_gap_analysis

It is a first draft, please comment, edit etc...

Athena ICT Accessibility Projects <http://accessibility.athena-ict.com>

LinkedIn <http://il.linkedin.com/in/lisaseeman/> , Twitter <https://twitter.com/SeemanLisa>