RE: draft methodology

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 20:11:09 +0000
To: "lisa.seeman" <lisa.seeman@zoho.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Hi Lisa,

My understanding about the gap analyses is that we are going to address techniques, accommodations, and issues in common across cognitive disabilities, then those unique to each disability. I don't see that approach reflected in the methodology.

Also, I apologize, but I don't know the definitions of the abbreviations "RS" and "SC". Perhaps they could be spelled out upon their first appearances in the doc.

John

John Rochford<http://profiles.umassmed.edu/profiles/display/132901>
UMass Medical School/E.K. Shriver Center
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Family Medicine & Community Health
www.DisabilityInfo.org
Twitter: @ClearHelper<https://twitter.com/clearhelper>
[Facebook Button]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-England-INDEXShriver-CenterUMass-Medical-School/227064920160>[Twitter Button]<https://twitter.com/NEINDEX> [WordPress Logo] <http://www.disabilityinfo.org/blog/>