RE: NIDDR Research project

Hi John,

The GPII effort is getting funding to build this out. This was only phase I
of the project. I was speaking with Gregg Vanderheiden about the project
this week. I am sure we could use your help on the next phases of the
project.

We are trying to have a GPII meeting today at CSUN. I will bring your offer
up.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger