RE: NIDDR Research project

From: Rochford, John <john.rochford@umassmed.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 10:57:00 +0000
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Rich,

Wow, I love this work. I am already thinking of how I can be of help. One example is that I manage a team of developers, all of the products of which are accessible to people with disabilities, so we may be a good choice as testers of the SDKs you are working on. A second is that, because the population we serve is people with disabilities, we could help provide you with testers from that community. A third is that the primary population we serve is people with cognitive disabilities, so I'm sure we could help provide testers from that community as well. I will keep thinking about how to be helpful. Please continue to keep us all up-to-date with your work.

John

John Rochford
Director, INDEX Program
Instructor, Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND) Graduate Program
http://www.disabilityinfo.org<http://www.disabilityinfo.org/>