From: JoAnn Hackos [mailto:joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2013 07:34
To: Robin LaFontaine
Cc: public-change@w3.org; Innovimax W3C
Subject: Re: Eating our own dog food (Was: Generic Change Tracking draft spec)

I would definitely like this to proceed to a W3C spec. JoAnn

Sent from my iPhone
JoAnn Hackos
Comtech

On Apr 12, 2013, at 2:23 AM, "Robin LaFontaine" <robin.lafontaine@deltaxml.com> wrote:

[ ... ]

 I think discussion on various issues are needed, but if the group would like this re-formatted into a draft W3C spec then we can do that. As you say in your other email, the group is under no obligation to use this but we hope it may be a good strawman.

 Robin
[ ... ]