Re: Slides for task force proposal to W3M

On Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:36:32 +0200, Alan Bird <abird@w3.org> wrote:

> Coralie,
>     Good deck.  Only raised a couple of thoughts:

Thanks Alan. Good feedback.

> Oil, Gas and Chemical - why did the CG work when a BG didn't to drive
> something that could be submitted?

I don't know. In submitting his response via the questionnaire, the chair
checked that the group is inactive at the moment. It may be that they
never transition anything. I put it on the slide for transitions in the
long term for that reason.

> Web Payments CG - how to reconcile that to Payments Headlights that Dave
> Raggett is moving forward?

I have not had the opportunity to either chat with Dave about this, or
find out from his Web Payments task force what it is up to. I heard in the
Team report that Jeff gave to the AB on 8-Jul that there may be a workshop
on Web Payments in the planning.

I'll add a note to reflect this in the slide deck.

Coralie

--
  Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
mailto:coralie@w3.org +33643220001 http://www.w3.org/People/CMercier/