Re: Slides for task force proposal to W3M

Coralie,
    Good deck.  Only raised a couple of thoughts:
Oil, Gas and Chemical - why did the CG work when a BG didn't to drive
something that could be submitted?
Web Payments CG - how to reconcile that to Payments Headlights that Dave
Raggett is moving forward?

Thanks!

Alan

--