Re: Closing up last call comments on CDF.

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 23:54:14 +0200
To: Al Gilman <Alfred.S.Gilman@IEEE.org>
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org, wai-liaison@w3.org

On Tuesday, March 27, 2007, 3:50:08 AM, Al wrote:

AG> <assertion>
AG>        provide a means to override author settings of this parameter.
AG> This ensures that users can
AG>        a) mask unwanted distractions or b) interact with SVG
AG> interactive elements that would
AG>        be masked by a 'frozen' rendering.
AG>        See <specref ref="hyperlinking"/> and
AG>        <specref ref="focus-handling"/>.</p>
AG> </assertion>

Okay, if its going to be overridable at user option then I don't  se
why it shouldn't be fully general to override to any desired value.

AG> If CDF can accept this reasoning as a friendly amendment, just take
AG> the edit and run.

My opinion is that it would be fine, I will see what the rest of the
group thinks.

AG> If you see some advantage to limiting the user change to the
AG> particular property
AG> transitions initially stated, please explain.

 Interaction Domain Leader
 Co-Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG