Re: comments on WICD Mobile DOM section

From: Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:47:39 -0400
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>
Cc: public-cdf@w3.org, "Svante Schubert" <Svante.Schubert@sun.com>

Anne,

Please respond in two weeks if you do not agree with our response.

Regards,
Steve Speicher
On behalf of the CDF WG

"Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com> wrote on 01/31/2007 01:35:38 PM:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:09:53 +0100, Svante Schubert
> <Svante.Schubert@Sun.COM> wrote:
> >> These are some last call comments regarding
> >> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WICDMobile-20061122/#dom ...
> >>
> >> Section 3.6.6 introduces new features for "focus traversel". I don't
> >> think a mobile profile is the right place to introduce such APIs. I'm

> >> not even sure if the CDF WG is the right place to develop such APIs.
> >> think it would be better if the Web APIs WG developed an API for this

> >> based on existing practices.
> >
> > If we do not keep this in the spec., how long will it take for the
> > feature to be defined by the Web API WG.
>
> I'm not sure. You could ask them though.

We are working with the WebAPI WG on this [1].

We are not making any changes based on this comment.

[1] (member only)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-cdf/2006Nov/0118.html
ACTION-583