Re: comments on WICD Mobile DOM section

Anne,

Please respond in two weeks if you do not agree with our response.

Regards,
Steve Speicher
On behalf of the CDF WG

"Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com> wrote on 01/31/2007 01:35:38 PM:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007 19:09:53 +0100, Svante Schubert
> <Svante.Schubert@Sun.COM> wrote:
> >> These are some last call comments regarding
> >> http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-WICDMobile-20061122/#dom ...
> >>
> >> Section 3.6.6 introduces new features for "focus traversel". I don't
> >> think a mobile profile is the right place to introduce such APIs. I'm

> >> not even sure if the CDF WG is the right place to develop such APIs.
> >> think it would be better if the Web APIs WG developed an API for this

> >> based on existing practices.
> >
> > If we do not keep this in the spec., how long will it take for the
> > feature to be defined by the Web API WG.
>
> I'm not sure. You could ask them though.

We are working with the WebAPI WG on this [1].

We are not making any changes based on this comment.

[1] (member only)
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-cdf/2006Nov/0118.html
ACTION-583