Re: [WICD] Hyperlinking

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2006 23:24:08 +0200
To: "Steve K Speicher" <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>, public-cdf@w3.org

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 14:47:09 +0200, Steve K Speicher <sspeiche@us.ibm.com>
wrote:
> Your comment [1] has been addressed in the lasted draft [2]
>
> Please let us know within two weeks if you don't agree with these
> changes.

There have been no changes. The only differences, as far as I can tell,
are some square brackets and assert-hyperlinking1, assert-hyperlinking2
and assert-hyperlinking3 being mentioned before various assertions.

So no, this does not satisfy my comment for hopefully obvious reasons.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>