[CDR] Multiple Child Documents?

From: Jeff Schiller <codedread@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:00:47 -0600
To: public-cdf@w3.org

Sorry I believe I am one day late in my comments.  I hope they will
still be considered.

Section 2.1.3 - is there any possibility that a single element could
reference MULTIPLE documents?  Personally, I couldn't think of any
examples, but what about future languages?  I certainly think this
COULD be a possibility for other (possibly future) specifications.
Maybe you should adjust the interface to allow multiple children?

Regards,
Jeff Schiller