Re: [CDR] Multiple Child Documents?

On Monday 2006-01-30 13:00 -0600, Jeff Schiller wrote:
> Section 2.1.3 - is there any possibility that a single element could
> reference MULTIPLE documents?  Personally, I couldn't think of any
> examples, but what about future languages?  I certainly think this
> COULD be a possibility for other (possibly future) specifications.
> Maybe you should adjust the interface to allow multiple children?

The working group discussed this during our meeting today.  No languages
that we know of allow this or are planning to.  Such a change would add
significant complexity to the interface to accomodate potential
languages that may or may not exist.  We think it is better to avoid
that complexity unless it is actually needed.

-David