Starting review of "Compound Document Framework 1.0 and WICD Profiles"

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:04:28 +0900
To: public-cdf@w3.org

Dear CDF working group.

I have started a review of the W3C Working Draft Dated 09 August 2005
of "Compound Document Framework 1.0 and WICD Profiles"
http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-WICD-20050809/

I will be sending this mailing-list a number of e-mails, one per
issue/comment/suggestion.
A final message will recapitulate all the comments.

Note that this review is done with, as much as possible, an eye on
QA, but have not been made in coordination with, and do not represent
the opinion of the W3C QAIG or QAWG.

Thank you
--
olivier