Re: canvas, TPAC, and CR testing

From: Sam Ruby <rubys@intertwingly.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 07:43:22 -0500
To: Mark Sadecki <mark@w3.org>
CC: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, W3C WAI Protocols & Formats <public-pfwg@w3.org>, Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>, HTML Accessibility Task Force <public-html-a11y@w3.org>
On 10/21/2014 12:20 PM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> Mark will have time and will have changes to the canvas spec. based on
> implementations and will be able to bring those changes to the working
> group for Canvas 1.

Mark, do you have an outlook for when you will be able to propose those
changes?

> Mark has completed many of the test cases and testing on the test cases
> I specified. I am working with him on areas where there is confusion.
> Mark is now into the hit region testing and he is working on the scroll
> testing. He has been filing bugs on the browser manufacturers. So, a lot
> of progress has been made. I envision a quick jump back to last call and
> then a rapid pass through CR assuming implementation testing continues
> to go the way it has - very well.

Testing shouldn't gate return to LC.

- Sam Ruby