Re: Fw: addHitRegion does not have an inform the user section.

Alright. I am glad we are on the same page. So, I can write testable
statements for hit region bounds being set for addHitRegion, to see where
we are, but these cannot be used to gate advancement to recommendation.

For version 2.0 we can't leave a hole like this again.

Do we agree that we should create the hit region tests to see where we are,
on a11y mappings, despite the fact that they are not required?

drawFocusIfNeeded is there and it is normative.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger