Fw: addHitRegion does not have an inform the user section.

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 10:33:15 -0500
To: Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, "Mark Sadecki" <mark@w3.org>

This text is in the addHitRegion text:

"User agents are encouraged to make use of the information present in a
canvas element's hit region list to improve the accessibility of canvas
elements."

Encouraged is in no way a must which makes it difficult to justify a
normative test.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger
----- Forwarded by Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM on 09/29/2014 10:32 AM