RE: News from TPac

From: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 23:46:06 +0000
To: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
CC: "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Eliot didn't elaborate, said to ask you :)

I didn't see anything too detailed, but it appeared Paul was up for it. I think it's an interesting idea. Ideally, we remove the features from CR, and push that through. Then take the extension (mini) spec through CR once everyone gets together on it. It doesn't have to wait for L2. Is there any precedence on doing that for a small number of features?

Not sure how we'd go about that.