RE: News from TPac

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 15:40:31 -0800
To: Jay Munro <jaymunro@microsoft.com>
CC: "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Jatinder Mann <jmann@microsoft.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
From: Jay Munro [jaymunro@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:38 PM
To: Rik Cabanier
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org; Jatinder Mann; Richard Schwerdtfeger
Subject: News from TPac

Rik,

Eliot mentioned this morning that you had proposed at TPAC to put the focus ring apis and ellipse into a separate spec which could be fast-tracked independent of CR or L2.  That sounds like a good idea. What's the scoop on it?

-Jay

Jay Munro  Content Developer 2 Internet Explorer     87/1227    425-703-2242