Re: drawSystemFocusRing implementation details

From: Rik Cabanier <cabanier@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 16:11:04 -0700
To: Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org
Yes, the spec says that the focus ring is drawn directly into the canvas
bitmap.
I'm unsure how it could work differently (unless it's completely
redesigned).

element.onfocus = function(e) { ctx.drawSystemFocusRing(e.**target); };

How would this work? The canvas object doesn't know what area of the canvas
correspond to an element.

Rik