Re: adding type attribute to Canvas HTML DOM interface

At this point, it's my belief that an author writing a Canvas UI without
ARIA has not completed the task.
It may appear on screen correctly, but it's otherwise an incomplete product.

Canvas requires ARIA to function as a first-class UI API.
Without ARIA, it's limited to simple cases, such as <video> filtering,
as demonstrated by several vendors.

-Charles