adding type attribute to Canvas HTML DOM interface

From: paniz alipour <alipourpaniz@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 22:42:46 +0330
To: Canvas <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, Charles Pritchard <chuck@jumis.com>, Steve Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>, Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, John Foliot <jfoliot@stanford.edu>, Cynthia Shelly <cyns@microsoft.com>, Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis <bhawkeslewis@googlemail.com>, david.bolter@gmail.com
Hello My friends,

I was doing some process on Canvas interface,I came across some problem
which can be solved by

adding an attribute such as "type" to canvas which can contain these values
: game ,User interface,simple image,animation, dynamic image ,,,....

I mean different usage of canvas,by this attribute different process can be
possible to be done on Canvas UI.

What is your opinion?

Thanks
--