Re: testing the CanvasEditor attachment with JAWS12 and IE9 beta (was: Reworked Canvas 2D API using our revised DrawFocusRing)

ARIA works fine on HTML 4. HTML 5 will have some restrictions. I think the
problem is related to the labelling. Either IE (API Mapping) or JAWS is not
dealing with this properly. Also the checkbox in HTML 4 is in quotes unlike
in html 5. I don't know if that is an issue.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
CTO Accessibility Software Group