Re: testing the CanvasEditor attachment with JAWS12 and IE9 beta (was: Reworked Canvas 2D API using our revised DrawFocusRing)

Do they support role/other ARIA attributes which would make the example work? Of course I want their support for HTML 5, but I've always got an eye out for workarounds when it comes to installed client software.