Re: Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting February 22, 2010

Hi James,

how is having this accessible to AT and keyboard only users better for them?
<canvas>
your browser does not support canvas get a better <a
href="firefox.html">browser</a>.
</canvas>

What can be predicted (with some confidence I think) is that users will
encounter this sort of subtree much more that they will encounter a subtree
that is designed to take into account their needs.

regards
stevef

--
with regards