Re: Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting February 22, 2010

From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 08:20:59 +0000
To: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, David Bolter <david.bolter@gmail.com>, cooper@w3.org, janina@rednote.net, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, cyns@exchange.microsoft.com, Frank Olivier <franko@microsoft.com>, "public-canvas-api@w3.org" <public-canvas-api@w3.org>, surkov.alexander@gmail.com
Hi James,

how is having this accessible to AT and keyboard only users better for them?
<canvas>
your browser does not support canvas get a better <a
href="firefox.html">browser</a>.
</canvas>

What can be predicted (with some confidence I think) is that users will
encounter this sort of subtree much more that they will encounter a subtree
that is designed to take into account their needs.

regards
stevef

--
with regards