Re: Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting February 22, 2010

I discussed agenda item #2 (@adom) today with Maciej and David, and I've come to agree with Ian's original argument that canvas contents should just be accessible by default. Though the idea of using an attribute was slightly more palatable than an extra element, adding a flag of any kind doesn't provide much benefit in the best case scenario. In the worst case scenario, it would render partially accessible content completely inaccessible.

James