Minutes for today's meeting HTML Canvas accessibility meeting

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:23:49 -0600
To: janina@rednote.net, public-canvas-api@w3.org, public-canvas-api-request@w3.org

I had hoped to have agreement on a regular call today but we did not have
critical mass. I will ask Mike Smith to set up a regular call on Mondays. I
am choosing Monday as I have travel scheduled for a number of weeks this
month creating a Friday conflict and we need to get HTML canvas
accessibility completed.

http://www.w3.org/2010/01/11-html-a11y-minutes.html

Rich Schwerdtfeger