Re: Agenda: HTML 5 Canvas Accessibility Meeting January 11, 2010

From: James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 11:06:29 -0800
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org
To: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
On Jan 11, 2010, at 10:54 AM, Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:
> Sorry for the confusion. It is today (Monday) - The 11th. On the call we shall establish a regular meeting time.

Apologies for the on-list reply. It was originally meant to be a private reply for clarification. I'm afraid I won't be able to attend a call today, but please send me more information about the agenda item that had my name on it.

Other than the original "shadow DOM" example I created in November, I'm unaware of what other example is needed. We had talked about an example that included positioning for screen zoom, but in discussion with Steve Faulkner and others, it was clear all involved parties understood the concept, so I don't think an example is necessary.

James