request bridge for canvas accessibility call (resending)

From: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 09:14:13 -0600
To: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>
Cc: public-canvas-api@w3.org, janina@rednote.net

Hi Mike,

I would like to set up a canvas accessibility meeting on Friday. Would you
please set up a canvas accessibility call for:

Day:  Monday
  Date: 2010-1-11
  Time: 3:00pm-4:00pm Boston local
  Name: WAI_PFWG(CANVAS)
  Code: 92473 ("WAIPF")
  One time

the irc channel will be #html-a11y

If you are able to do that I will send out the agenda, although it will be
very similar to before the break as attendance was low. I want to start the
discussion and it will probably open up other task force related issues
corresponding to the video element.

I have been looking at David Singer's proposal for accessible media in HTML
5 involving media queries and ran into some issues that would need to be
discussed having to do with gaps in CSS3 Media queries.

Please let me know.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger