monthly Semantic Web meeting

From: <sally@ecommerce-land.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 13:20:32 -0400
To: public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org
Hello Friends,

I have just come back from the business trip. And I hope I haven't
missed the monthly Semantic Web event in October.
Unfortunately I'm not able to find any new information here. Is this
group is still active? Did I miss something important?
When will the next Semantic Web meeting take place or should I forward
my questions to another group?

Best Regards,

Sally Morgan                Ecommerce-Land Company
sally@ecommerce-land.com    http://www.ecommerce-land.com