Re: monthly Semantic Web meeting

From: Ted Thibodeau Jr <tthibodeau@openlinksw.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:49:28 -0400
To: sally@ecommerce-land.com
Cc: public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org
Hi, Sally --

On Oct 14, 2009, at 01:20 PM, sally@ecommerce-land.com wrote:
> I have just come back from the business trip. And I hope I haven't
> missed the monthly Semantic Web event in October.  Unfortunately
> I'm not able to find any new information here. Is this group is
> still active? Did I miss something important?  When will the next
> Semantic Web meeting take place or should I forward my questions
> to another group?

The monthly meetings are held on the second Tuesday, which was
the day before your message; so yes, you missed this one.

The next will be on November 10.

You may want to join the associated MeetUp group --

    http://www.meetup.com/The-Cambridge-Semantic-Web-Meetup-Group/

-- as its email reminders are more automated, and seem to be
more reliable.

Be seeing you,

Ted