Re: Semantic Web Gathering

Hi Sally,

Welcome!

The gatherings are monthly, free and public.    And yes, you can
present.  That's what it's about.

The announcement for the one on just held Nov 11th is here.  http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings/Meeting/2008-11-11_Gathering
.

The announcement email contains the URI for a wiki page of information
for each meeting including proposed demos and a registration section.
You add your name to the registration if you'd like to attend. You can
add potential agenda items to the wiki as well.  Send suggestions for
topics to this same list.

The main page is here

	http://esw.w3.org/topic/CambridgeSemanticWebGatherings

past gatherings