Re: Semantic Web Gathering

From: <sally@ecommerce-land.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 13:30:26 +0200
To: <public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org>
Dear Susie,

I'm a new to this group, but Semantic Web is of my primary interest.

Are these Tuesday's Semantic Web Gatherings regular? It is pity I've missed
the previous one, but I would like to attend them in the future.

What should I do to be eligible to attend the meetings?

Will I be able to make a speech and discuss some scientific materials?

Best Regards,

Sally Morgan                                           Ecommerce-Land
Company

sally@ecommerce-land.com                    http://www.ecommerce-land.com
<http://www.ecommerce-land.com/>