Date Change re. Next Cambridge Semantic Web Gathering

From: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:59:47 -0400
CC: public-cambridge-sem-web@w3.org

At last nights event it was decided that we move the data of the next
event forward by a week due to the WWW2007 event in Banff. Thus, our
next gathering will be on the 1st of May.

As per usual, please do the following:

1. Register you interest to present and/or demo at:
2. Do spread the word to some of the less technical oriented communities
that are also interested in the Semantic Web (VCs, Business Development,
Press, Analysts, PR people,  Graphic Designers, Animators etc...)
3. Let's leverage the networking prowess of the Web by publishing our
attendance plans via:
    - http://upcoming.org/event/149582/
    - http://eventful.com/events/E0-001-002832461-1@20070501180000
4. If you attended last night's event, or prior events, please do not
forget to create a Wikiword (topic) for yourself :-)  You can use mine
as a template (go to edit, copy, then create a new topic, paste, and
then edit accordingly) [1]

1. http://esw.w3.org/topic/KingsleyIdehen

President & CEO