Re: WebDriver Test Suite

Hi all,

I'm new to the correspondence here and don't really know what's at stake. Are these tests browser-specific? (I.e., tests of an implementation of the spec in a certain browser) Or are they somehow more general tests of the algorithms defined in the spec, in a browser-agnostic fashion? I did a bit of digging but couldn't find an existing suite to look at---presumably that's why you're all discussing how to get started!

I'm happy to jump in and help with some test-writing if it's feasible. Or if Sauce Labs's webdriver cloud infrastructure can be of use, I can see what I can do about that as well.

--
Jonathan Lipps
Director of Open Source