Re: WebDriver F2F Agenda?

I think we planned for this to be the last f2f before going to last call,
so I'd like us to leave this meeting with a clear and manageable set of
TODOs to complete before September. I'm prepared to be relatively ruthless
to get us there :)

With that in mind, I suggest:

1) Review current spec and raise any issues with new sections
2) Determine which parts of the spec are not complete, and whether they
need to be done for us to go to LC
3) Are we still on course for our proposed timeline?
4) Discuss any bugs which members attending the meeting feel are
particularly pressing.
5) Plan TODO list and assign items, assuming pessimistic availability of
people volunteering for work.
6) AOB

If no-one objects, I'll put that in a wiki page.

Simon