Re: Registration for the WebDriver F2F on July 7-8

Hi,

Missed this. The new office address will be "10 Brock St, Kings Cross,
London NW1 3FG". You can find it here on Google Maps:

https://goo.gl/maps/fT0N9

Not sure of the best hotels near there, since we're moving office and list
of recommended hotels hasn't been updated yet, but it's easy to get to
Euston from central London, so somewhere either in Euston or Leicester
Square would work. If you're feeling like central London is too expensive,
Euston is also one of the main stations into the city from the suburbs….

Regards,

Simon