Re: Seeking status of WebDriver spec by the Browser Test Tools WG

Arthur,

Simon also forgot about the Mozilla implementation[1]. One thing to note
is that only Opera and Google(Chrome for Desktop only at the moment)
have official implementations with Marionette[1] catching up on all
platforms. The rest of the implementations have been done by the open
source project.

Representatives from Opera, Google and Mozilla, including Simon and
myself, will be there to discuss anything further with you. I am hoping
that other companies will come along and discuss things with us at TPAC.

Thanks for the email and feel free to ask us more questions as they come up.

David

[1] https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Marionette