Re: Seeking status of WebDriver spec by the Browser Test Tools WG

Thanks David and Simon!

If we have any additional followups, I will ask Web Events members to do
so on the public-browser-tools-testing list (to avoid cross-posting).

FYI, Web Events WG is not meeting at TPAC but some group members will be
at that meeting so they may indeed stop by your meeting.

-BR, Art