Re: browser testing and tools working group?

From: Simon Stewart <shs@google.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 11:31:03 +0100
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
Cc: "w@wja.no" <w@wja.no>, "public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org" <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>
Hi Larry,

It'll be happening here when we send emails. Quite a few people can be
found on the #testing w3 IRC channel, though it's very low traffic.
Right now most of the interesting action is around the webdriver spec
in the mercurial repo[1]. AFAIAC it's never too early to start
providing feedback on that.

Regards,

Simon

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webdriver/raw-file/tip/webdriver-spec.html