Re: FW: FW: Sniffing test suite?

From: James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2012 09:41:29 +0200 (CEST)
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@adobe.com>
cc: "public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org" <public-browser-tools-testing@w3.org>

On Tue, 27 Mar 2012, Larry Masinter wrote:

> In particular, I'd like to hand off what little information I've gathered about how to go about testing MIME sniffing in browsers, since
>
> (a) if sniffing ever becomes part of the standard you will need to test it, and
> (b) some testing NOW of what browsers actually do would help a lot in convincing people why a standard is necessary

This list is mostly for work on the webdriver spec (which I think in turn
is mostly using the same infrastructure the participants used before
starting a spec at W3C -- at least that's what I surmise from the lack of
activity here but the continued progress on the spec itself.

public-test-infra might be a good list to use for HOWTO notes on testing a
specific technology, if there isn't a more specific list for that
technology (if there is such a list, CCing public-test-infra won't hurt).