Re: Editorial meeting on the Addendum to the Mobile Web Best Practices

Jeff Sonstein wrote:
[...]
> despite the abomidable time I will try to be there

Jeffs, just for the sake of clarity, note the editorial meeting will be
on the Addendum [1] that supplement the testing section of the Mobile
Web Best Practices recommendation, and not on the Mobile Web Application
Best Practices [2] where the Canvas discussion fits.

You're most welcome, of course, I just don't want you to wake up at such
an unfriendly hour to discover that the topic is not the one you thought
it was ;)

Francois.

[1]
http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/mobileOKPro/drafts/latest