Re: Editorial meeting on the Addendum to the Mobile Web Best Practices

On Mar 27, 2009, at 12:11 PM, public-bpwg@w3.org wrote:

> will be an editorial meeting to move the Addendum to the Mobile Web
> Best
> Practices document forward on Friday next week.
[...]
> Attendance is open to all participants of the working group. Please
> reply to the email if you plan to attend the meeting. Current known
> participants are: Kai, Dan, Jo, François.

despite the abomidable time I will try to be there

FWIW:
I have a test-cavas-vs-svg page about half done

jeffs

--
"nerds celebrate Pi day on the 14th of March,
  engineers celebrate it on 22nd July

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/