Re: [minutes] Tuesday 17 March 2009

From: Jeff Sonstein <jeffs@it.rit.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 07:58:27 -0400
To: public-bpwg@w3.org
On Mar 18, 2009, at 7:46 AM, Luca wrote:

> Hello Francois
>
> > CT discussions/resolutions were left for the F2F.
>
> I am a bit worried about this. [...]
> Unfortunately, it appears that all of those who represent this
> counter-viewpoint (including me, of course, but I am ot part of BPWG,
> anyway) will be unable to fly to the F2F

I believe teleconf arrangements are being made
so that physical presence is not needed to attend the mtg
(I cannot fly there either)

Francois: do I remember this correctly?

jeffs

--
"The price we pay for the growth in egalitarianism
  offered by the Internet is the decentralised access

Prof. Jeff Sonstein

http://www.it.rit.edu/~jxs/
http://ariadne.iz.net/~jeffs/
http://chw.rit.edu/blog/