Re: [minutes] Tuesday 17 March 2009

There's a phone in the meeting room so we can set up ad-hoc conference calls
when there are people who want to join remotely -- I believe the plan is
just to make yourself known on IRC and we'll go from there.

We have VC facilities but if anyone wants to join by video conference I'll
need some prior notice to set up an external bridge -- not sure how much
notice, but if you let me know this wk that you *might* be interested in
external VC I'll raise the right ticket and get the ball rolling.

Adam.