Re: ISSUE-288 (includeNonMandatedHeuristics): media="all"

Le mercredi 11 mars 2009 à 02:36 -0700, Eduardo Casais a écrit :
> Regarding the issue of mandating the preservation of style sheets flagged
> with media="all" or not, a quick search produced the following results.

Just a quick note that the "heuristics" that was mentioned in the BPWG
call was <link rel="alternate" href="" media="handheld" />, which
doesn't have anything to do with style sheets.

I don't know if your suggestions below were meant in the search for an
additional heuristic targeted specifically at style sheets.

Dom