Re: FYI - "Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998"

Which operators have been involved in the compromises the Manifesto
incorporates, and which operators have agreed to abide by it?

I think it would be a good thing if there were some there, but last
time I checked there weren't.

--
Future Platforms
e: Tom.Hume@futureplatforms.com