RE: FYI - "Mobile Web 2009 = Desktop Web 1998"

> should thikn about what they include everywhere. But if some resource
> (e.g. an image) is display none, then it doesn't get downloaded. Which

Well, obviously time moves on and browser implementations improve. However, as I recall, when we tested this in the BPWG earlier in our history iirc it was not by any means universally the case that this is so. I expect that Dom has chapter on verse on this, as iirc it was he, as ever, that wrote the test for it.

Jo